Forum Title: moen faucet leaking.
Hi Guys, Does anyone know what the part circled in red is called? It seems to be leaking where the black peice meets the silver part on top. Doesn't look like it can be taken apart. I have taken the bottom hose apart and took a look at the o ring and it seems to be fine. faucet is a moen lancaster.
Category: Plumber Post By: BEVERLY DIAZ (Wheeling, IL), 12/31/2016

yeah i've called then and sent 2 emails because they want the pictures.. some reason they aren't getting my emails. will wait till tomorrow to see if they respond to my emails. so you're saying the white hose that attaches to the black part is replaceable?

- FLORENCE AGUILAR (El Monte, CA), 09/23/2017

Contact Moen. They will send you a new hose.

- FREDERICK LYNCH (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA), 09/26/2017

Helpful Links, Guidance & Tips For Homeowners

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-880-2779